Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Starting Over!

The previous two posts came from over a year ago, and I haven't written much since.  So, I begin again!  Writing is in my heart and I keep ignoring that part of my heart too often.  Our hearts are interesting organs. We need them whole and working right to be our healthiest - and yet, a heart is made of of different chambers.  This is much like the different interests that make us - us.  I am wife, mom, grandma, daughter, sister, and aunt...but that does not quite define me.  I love photography, nature, my dogs, and shopping...and those things still do not define me.  I am a great many things and God knits them together to make a whole me - a heart that is healthy, and without Him my heart would not survive.  A big piece of what makes my heart "tick" is writing, and I have been neglecting that piece lately!  Well, no more - and hopefully this blog, being out there for all to see...will hold me more accountable.  So here I go!

1 comment:

  1. I wait for each new story, to learn, re-learn, laugh, cry, praise and be filled up by your words. Arrogantly I feel as though every word you write is meant just for me. God has blessed my life once again. Thank you for getting back to writing Mary. Lisa Jo

    ReplyDelete